- It is important, a fact explained with chilling specificity by Jared Diamond.
2. It is the right thing to do.
3. It is its own reward, leading to an increased sense of:
- Living in the present;
- Appreciation, empathy, and acceptance for your self and others;
- Clarity and coherence about your priorities and choices
A committed Radical Decency practice cultivates an ennobling purpose and energizing sense of possibility. Living well is its natural by product. For a fuller discussion see Reflection 13: Radical Decency Is Its Own Reward.